SUPERVISOR/AST SUPERVISOR :
- Responsible for implementing sales strategies to achieve the sales target of the boutique.
- Monitor staff achievement in terms of sales target.
- Responsible for ensuring the appearance of a boutique, employee and product display as stated by the company.
- Ensure stock management is made to ensure stocks are sufficient and well-record .
- Responsible for recruiting and training workers.
- Prepare reports as required by the management.
- At least 1 year experience as Supervisor
- At least 2 years experience in retail
- Woman below than 30 years old
JUNIOR MERCHANDISER :
- Generate products performance reports for sales projections.
- Collect data to predict future trends
- Handle and manage stocks inventory and distribution
- Allocate stocks quantity for each store throughout the season
- Monitor stock movement
- Consider markdowns, inter-branch transfers, promotions or clear outs etc.
- Assist in products buying decision-making
- Min Qualification: Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Maths, Statistics, Finance, Fashion, Business Studies
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply
- Retail experience is an advantage
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Computer literacy for data analysis
- Awareness of fashion trends and industry news
Responsible for assisting the designers in developing the products.
- Do market research on current trending in fashion industry.
- Should understand the basics of fabric quality, textures and complementary colors in order to talk and write intelligently about the products.
- Be able to visualize what the finished product will look like so can plan accordingly.
- Be able to work well with a team effectively.
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media, Textile/Fashion Design or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Adobe Illustrator.
- Internship position(s) for duration of 3 month(s).
- Handling private matters to CEO and ensure they remain confidential.
- Manage and help to support all tasks/assignments/projects that require direct involvement by the CEO.
- Organize meeting appointments and follow-up on outstanding matters as and when required.
- Handling travel and accommodation arrangement (flight and hotel reservations,preparations of itinerary etc) and /or travel with CEO for the purpose of work.
- Run personal errands that directly affect the performance of a CEO's duties.
- Perform additional Personal Assistant duties as needed and required.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in related field.
- Good command of English.
- Able to prepare and analyse reports.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill, resourceful, independant and result-oriented.
- Wellorganised, conscientious, attentive to detail with high level of integrity.
- Required Skill(s) : public relations, marketing, corporate communications, schedulling.