SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER :
- To research suitable concepts and design effective marketing material
- To design online marketing materials that are up-to-date with the social media design trends
- To liase with the suppliers/vendors for the quotation, production and distribution of marketing materials to all D’YANA branches nationwide
- To manage the preparation and direction of photoshoot (indoor and outdoor) including researching & proposing concepts, location scouting, bookings, managing budgets and deadlines
- To ensure that all requests for marketing materials are met within the deadlines stipulated and able to modify priorities whenever required. To ensure that all branding and visual identitiy guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- The love to create exciting new designs using words, images and illustrations
- The passion to create impactful advertising materials
- Interest in or work experience in the fashion industry is an advantage
- A teamplayer
DATA ANALYST :
- Looking for a candidate who loves crunching numbers and data, and able to present them in an organized, understandable manner.
- Academic Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Actuarial Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Quantity Survey, Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- Min Work Experience: 3 Years (s) of working experience in Data Analysis or Merchandising or related field. We will also consider fresh graduates if you meet our other criteria
- Required Skills (s): Statistics, Data Analysis, Structured thinking, Mastery in Excel/Spreadsheets/Graphs, Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Junior Executive or above who has specialized in Merchandising, Data Analysis or equivalent will be given preference
- To provide high-quality IT support to ensure D’YANA operations (physical outlets & website) run smoothly
- To provide other non – IT support by working with various parties such as (repairmen, vendors and transporters) to ensure minimal interruptions to the smooth running of all D’YANA branches (physical outlets & website)
- To maintain the internal network of the company
- To act as HelpDesk for the POS/accounting system of the company
- Academic Qualifications: SPM and above in related field
- Min Work Experience: Not required as long as the candidate posseses sufficient skills and competencies in IT – related matters, specially on NETWORK, E-COMMERCE, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE matters.
- Required Skills (s): Can work very well with all kinds of people, Problem – solving Skill, Problem – analysis Skill, Organizational & Time Management Skill and Knowledge in E-Commerce is preffered.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in IT/ Logistics/ Branch Operations.